Friday, April 30, 2010

MrsCardiology

After 30 years of wedded arranged marriage bliss to Dr. Santosh Pandit, my 'fireside conversations'
with him has convinced me that there is much more to cardiology care than a
any doctor can possibly cover in the average fifteen minute consultation.
Yet there is a world of untapped education hidden behind the white coat façade
that the layperson or would be patient needs to hear in pure unadulterated
everyday language. That’s my mission to let you know of the insights that
I have garnered and the mysteries that I can uncover for you about the “perils of the heart.”
These are some of the things from my “fireside” conversations that I will write
about that have practical implications.
  • Nutrition
  • Lifestyle
  • Laughter
  • Food
  • Stress
  • Exercise
  • Fresh Air
  • Sunshine
  • Recreation
  • Relationships
I will also talk about cardiology buzz words in plain English. This blog is not designed
to help cure any illnesses or dispense any medical advice. I will also provide resources
that can help you in your search for clarity and explanations.
Watch for future blog posts:
  • Prescription from Dr. Pandit: Kick your husband out to play golf!
  • Common Sense Cardiology
  • 10 Healthy Heart Tips (probably more)
  • Is your doctor disguised as a Blood Sucking Vampire... Or Does He Really Care About Your Heart?


No comments:

Post a Comment